Saturday, June 26, 2010

Great Practice

I got some awesome baby practice this morning! Our friends who just adopted, Brad and Brianna, were in need of a babysitter this morning!! Brad was helping Adam at the barn and Brianna had an appointment, so I was the lucky one who got to keep Jake, who is 5 weeks old! I invited Allie over for reinforcement, since I am really new at this. She and I were in baby heaven! I got to feed, burp, rock, and change his poopy diaper. Great practice for me! Here are some sweet pics of this precious gift Brad and Brianna have been blessed with! Also, check out the outfit, yes, he came over in an elephant outfit and he had the same blanket Alicia just got Baby Cassady! Thanks Brad and Brianna for sharing your sweet miracle with me today!















7 comments:

  1. Makes me smile! You will be a wonderful mother:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a natural!!! I am praying that you will get your sweet miracle soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my he is adorable!!! I have no doubt that you will be awesome mommy, you have impressed me numerous times with how much you love my boys ;) Sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED hanging out with you and sweet baby Jake! Thank you for inviting me over to share in the fun! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby....did you teach him how to dance???

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so handsome - love his sweet eyes! And so nice that they thought of you when they needed a sitter! Hmm..speaking of which, how do you feel about babysitting three at the same time? ;) If my bunch couldn't prepare you for your impending motherhood, it couldn't be done! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like a natural...all smiles! He is a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete