Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Happenings

I haven't posted or been on "Blogger World" in a while so I thought I would play a little catch-up. First, I deleted my other blog... I honestly forgot I had it and I think most people did too. This will be the only one I have, so I might have other things besides baby news on here.

For our summer vacation we went to Disney World. We took Mom and Dad with us too! We had an absolute BLAST! We loved going while we don't have children so we could do the things we love without having to do what the kids want... sounds selfish I know, but since we are waiting for kids, we think being selfish is sometimes OK. :) One day I am sure we'll take our children and love it then too, but this was nice too!

Then when we got back, Mom, Allie and I went to a Paul McCartney concert... yes I said Paul McCartney who is 68 years old from the Beatles. Now, Mom has been OBSESSED with Paul since she was 13 and has been dying to see him in concert. So, being the wonderful daughters we are, Allie and I went with her. I wasn't expecting much, but WOW was I surprised! Paul can rock more than any band I can think of! He played for 3 solid hours and it was like a major rock concert! I would totally go back to see him again... much to mom's happiness! She was like a teenager all over again and seeing her so happy made it all worth while!

Here are the pics from our trip and the concert.



Deep down, I am a Princess! :)




My new best friend Yoda.




Mom and I LOVE 3D!!!!



My sweet parents




My home away from home :)




While we were in Florida, Adam and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary! He has given me the best 7 years of my life! I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband!




Allie and I love to rock it out! We actually taught mom a few things... you'll see in the next pic.




Yes, our mom ROCKS!!!



We had to eat at Spaghetti Factory before we saw Paul!




This could've been my dad if only he'd met mom in the 60's! LOL

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I have got to talk Trav into going to Disney!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun trip! Your mom is so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures....Mollie said to tell you the princess picture is her favorite (Imagine that!ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris and I have contemplated going to Disney since we don't have kids; however, since he has been three times, he isn't excited about going back anytime soon. Love the concert pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you guys had so much fun! Glad your parents got to go too! Tell Dayle I definitely think she rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys had so much fun! I loved all the photos. Happy Belated Anniversay. Your mom is too cool and too sweet! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a fun summer! I love the picture of your Mom doing the peace sign...too cute!
    Also, wanted you to tell you that I just read your other post too. I didn't know about the circulating bag of cards, but I do want you to know that I wish you all the best. Just about every time I see an elephant now days I think of you. Sophie has a few elephant outfits that we could pass on to Ava (a lil' Carter could have them too, but he probably wouldn't be interested..a bit too pink :))...hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete