Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Family and Friends!

I know people think I shouldn't be buying things for Baby Cassady and think I am silly, but what they don't understand is when you have wanted and prayed for something for so long and it is finally within reach and you can feel it getting closer, you do whatever you can to hold onto the happiness it brings. Buying things gives me great pleasure and fills a void, but the pictures you are going to see aren't things I have bought, but they are from family and friends! I think my Baby Cassady fever is contagious!




This is an adorable elephant rattle, teether toy my sweet friend Katie Decker bought for Baby Cassady. :) How precious is that! I can see Baby Cassady playing with it already!





So I have a lot of blue things or turquoise, so my mom felt that Baby Cassady could be a girl and she bought this cute outfit! The elephant on the top is adorable and it has cute little pockets on the bottom! I told Dad if we got a boy we'd put this on him once since they got it for our baby and dad very quickly corrected me and said NO WAY!! :)




So grandmother's must think alike because this adorable ensemble is from Marcia! She and mom gave me the outfits the same weekend! How crazy is that! The bib says Mommy Loves Me! Which I already do Baby Cassady, where ever you are! :)




This is a sweet yellow dress with pink elephants at the top that Jessica Parsley gave me from the big Kiddo's sale she and a bunch of ladies had. So, now I have a good mixture of clothing for any gender baby and some that would go for either with an added accessory for a girl :) and no dad, no pink for a boy!

2 comments:

  1. Okay - I loved all three post from today! And now I'm thinking I really need to come across some fabric with elephants so I can make something for your baby! I can't get enough of sewing right now; )

    Census story is neat. What a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    I know you don't me know, but we have lots of mutual friends. When I saw the cute little elephant on Carol's blog, I click and came over to visit your blog. I can't wait to see what God will do in your life and I can't wait to see the beautiful baby He places in your arms!!!!!!!!

    Praying in BG,
    Brittany Richey
    www.blakeandbritt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete