Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Play Time

I have to admit we have enjoyed our time off, but come May I will be steaming about it! Anyway, Adam (who is now always known as Dad and yes I am mama all of the time) :) got a new toy. Adam is so excited to have some playmates now! I definitely felt like a redneck as I watched my kids being pulled by a tractor on a car hood! I really had only heard of that, never really seen it done before! They had the time of their lives!! I admit, I got on a few times, can't let the boys have all the fun! Why we waited until most of the snow was gone to do this, I am not sure.



Here is Adam with his new toy, he is so happy! :)




All my boys, from 31 to 8!




Lovin' it!




Action shot! The boys were giggling so loud as they were flying around!




Still smiling so that was a good sign!

6 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! We LOVE snow days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture is priceless....by the way where is the pictures of you on the car hood????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast!!!! Snow days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of them laying over each other. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know who I am the happiest for: Parents or Kiddos....Yeah I do know...the sweet boys...how bless are they that their parents and God chose for them the happiest of homes....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun pictures! I can't wait for the next snow...I know where we are going. :)

    ReplyDelete