Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Best Christmas Ever :)

Well we have just concluded the Best Christmas Adam and I have had in our 7 years of marriage! (And yes, we do have a 9 year old LOL!) I just wanted to share a few pics from our special day. Last night we went to Grandmother and Papa's for the Cassady Christmas. Today my family came to our house. This was a special occasion because my cousins from Orlando and Atlanta were in and got to spend Christmas with us. It's not very often we all get together, so that is another great gift we received this year.




Here is the best picture I think of the Cassady Family Cousins! The silly faces are the best because it's the picture the kids don't mind doing!



The lovely morning look picture! :)



Here are the boys with Lauren and Rachel, two of our cousins from Atlanta.




Here's "Little Man" and me :) Now I know everyone says the boys look just like Adam, but I do see a resemblance here!





Here is our family of 4! What a difference from last year to this year :)




Here is our family. Mom said "Finally, our family has grown!" :)




What a way to end the day with a little snow man! We loved our White Christmas and hope you did too!

5 comments:

  1. I thought of you all this morning as Chris and I were opening presents!!! So happy for the four of you and for your families, as no doubt Cody and Brandon only add to the happiness. And yes, I think you and little man look alike:) Merry Christmas, Cassady Family of 4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures of a sweet family! Love the snowman and trying to figure out what is on his head-nerf darts maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the resemblance in the eyes....so I do agree with you...they look like you and Adam...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog for a while.... I found your link through Julie Browning & Carol Stice's page. I just LOVE the story of your adoption that you've shared. God is SO amazing and SO giving and SO kind. Thanks for sharing your story (God's story) with the blogging world. God is so good! Amen!! Congratulations on your forever family.
    P.S. Your boys are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for your sweet family. Hope you enjoyed your platter. I can see a resemblance for sure. Glad this was your best Christmas so far and wish you the happiest of holidays to come.

    ReplyDelete