Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meet the Cassady's

I got the OK to say names on here and post pictures, so here are a few pics of our new family! (yes I know, they look just like Adam!) These are just a couple of our favorites. I will be adding more later I am sure. Cody and Brandon have completed our home and made us the happiest people in the world! God has truly blessed us this year! It was just a year ago we were meeting with Anne for the first time to get approved for adoption! We found out that if all goes well with lawyers, paperwork, etc. we might get to have our "gotcha" court date the last Wednesday in February!










These 4 have quickly become the Fantastic Four! Alicia and I have waited a long time to share "the boys" stories!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously?? They are adorable and look as if they were made especially for you and Adam:) Love how happy you all look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to finally see this post! We are so thrilled that you all have the family you have always wanted and we do not think that God could have made two better boys than Cody and Brandon to make your family complete!! We love you guys!! Thanks for letting us be a part of this! My boys think your boys are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Emily! I could just cry (happy, relieved tears, of course)! I am sooo happy for you and your new family. The boys truly look like they belong to you and Adam...I honestly believe this was meant to be from the day they were born. These boys are so blessed to have such wonderful parents! Have a VERY MERRY Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful family! I am so glad God has blessed you and Adam with the boys, and the boys with you and Adam. What a wonderful moment for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just don't know how happy I am for the kids...and for you and Adam....God is so good

    ReplyDelete