Monday, April 5, 2010

Did You Know?

While at a training at the adoption agency we had to play a game where we guessed what famous people were adopted. Then while browsing the internet Alicia found a list of those famous people, so I thought I would share. This isn't all of them, but I listed most of the ones I found very interesting!

1. Aristotle
2. Daunte Culpepper (football player)
3. Michael Oher (from The Blind Side)
4. Faith Hill
5. George Washington Carver
6. John Lennon
7. Melissa Gilbert
8. Nancy Reagan
9. President Gerald Ford
10. President Bill Clinton
11. Sarah McLachan
12. Shania Twain
13. John Hancock
14. Scott Hamilton (figure skater)
15. Andrew Jackson
16. James Naismith (basketball guru)
17. Babe Ruth
19. Dave Thomas (yes the Wendy's guy)
20. Marilyn Monroe
21. Harry Caray
22. Jamie Foxx
23. Edgar Allen Poe
24. Malcolm X
25. Jesse Jackson

There are also A LOT of famous adoptive parents, other than Brad and Angelina! You can check those out if you want on line so I don't bore you to tears!! Just thought this was a great piece of info to share!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that too cool? I had no idea all of those were until we saw it that night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! My sister is adopted, so I think it's extra cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Em! I love to look at stuff like that! I knew some of them, but a few really turned my head!!

    ReplyDelete