Friday, January 15, 2010

Short Post... Big Day

So, this will be a short blog without pics, but every little step we take toward our dream makes me want to share with my friends!

Tomorrow will be a BIG DAY for us. We are going to the post office in the morning to mail our big check, profile, and all the last of the paperwork to the adoption agency! We are still waiting for the fingerprints/background checks to be sent to the agency, but that is out of our hands. Therefore... as of tomorrow we will be 1 step closer to getting baby Cassady! I know this could take a while, but the fact that we have gotten this far, considering where we started, this is HUGE for us!

Anyway, just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. I am sure just like in the past we'll have a couple more forms to fill out, but the big stuff is in and we'll be able to be considered by a birth family soon!


4 comments:

  1. Woo-Hoo! Hope the snail mail works fast and you get a baby delivered the next day!!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond excited and I am sure I will be buying things for baby within the next few days!! Oh wait I have bought booties :) Your mom might fuss but I can't resist!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo Sooo excited! Kyle and I can't wait to be an uncle and aunt again! By the way, I am also super excited about next weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are off to a running start! One step closer! I get so excited when I see you have a new post - I always know that there will be a bit of information and progress involved! :)

    ReplyDelete