Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things That Make You Go HMMM...

After reading my post about the names we would use for a boy or girl, a friend of mine from school posed a great question... "What if you got twins and it's two girls or two boys... what other names would you use?" OH GOODNESS! We have been planning a family for so many years and had just settled on 2 names, but that thought never occurred to me! So, after much thought and consideration, if we are blessed enough to have twins (I know you moms out there are thinking I am nuts to say blessed to have twins, but in our case that would be AMAZING!) we would name the boys "Carter Daniel" and "Cooper Thomas." Cooper because we like that name and Thomas for my Grandfather's middle name. If we had twin girls we would do "Ava Kinser" and "Kate Holland." Kate because we like that and Holland for my mom's maiden name. I told mom this and she is now hoping for twin girls! :) Each name we have chosen have first names we like but middle names with a family tie to them. I've always wanted to connect our supportive families to our children.
So, not that this matters to any of you who are reading this, but these are the little things that keep me going as we are trying to patiently await a call about receiving our precious gift from God.

4 comments:

  1. I love the names you have picked out! Praying for twins (a boy and a girl)! I love you! Also, I love your new background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the names, and I had never thought about the possibility of twins! How fun would that be? Regardless, we know that God has your perfect angel(s) waiting for you. Now, we just have to be patient and wait on Him! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the names....what about triplets! just kidding, but it would be fun! We are patiently waiting to spoil this baby (or babies)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the conversation at lunch today. I just can't quit thinking about how great it will be when your kids color on the walls in your beautiful house...Adam will probably be the one to show them how!! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete