Sunday, October 31, 2010

Still in love with elephants!

Somethings just don't change and I know I will forever be in love with elephants! I just wanted to share that one of our boys sleeps with the elephant that my dear friends got for me when so many cards were sent to Adam and I along with prayers! Who knew in just a few months after receiving it, a 7 year old sweetheart of ours would be sleeping with it?!?!How ironic is it that? When I am allowed upload pics, I will show you how adorable he looks with it! :)

Now, check out my favorite costume of this Halloween season! When I saw Elliott in this costume I couldn't stop smiling! (Yes, I think Elliott is getting ready to smile, don't you? :) )If the boys would have let me, I would have dressed them as elephants! Elephants still symbolize what all we've been through and how much prayers of dear friends got us through such a hard time in our lives. Any time I see one, I still smile and am reminded of how prayers and faith can get you through the darkest hours. Just wanted to share that elephants are still the coolest animals around! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute picture....Marty told Shaun and Carol he was the republican party mascot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add....where is the picture of you in your costume?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was definitely fixing to smile! :-) I LOVE that you posted this picture on your blog! I can't until you can post the other one that I took!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a wee-bit of tears when I read that one of your boys sleeps with the elephant we sent...just shows that God truly helped us send you the right gift:)

    I, too, thought of you when I saw Elliott! Also, check out my page for the updated picture that goes along with your link...a mother elephant with two little elephants trailing behind:)

    ReplyDelete