Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh Baby, do I have the fever!

As I said I would do, I now have two blogs. This one is dedicated to the adoption story and the other is everything else that is going on in our crazy life! It's www.cassadyduo.blogspot.com



So, since we've officially been put on the waiting list, I have been dying to buy baby things. Now, yes, this is challenging not knowing how old the child will be, what sex, etc. but I am still obsessed with it! So... here is what Baby Cassady has so far. It's not much, but it's only the beginning!!!



















This is the book called Tell Me Again About the Night I was Born.
It's all about a child being adopted. I can't wait to read it to our
child!


















This is the bib and hat that I found with elephants on them! Since I am elephant pregnant ,I thought this was only fitting!
























These are the booties that Alicia bought our baby.
She bought these when we decided to adopt.
She said she knew it wouldn't be long! Such a sweetie! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet baby things! I love the book! I'll make sure to add your other blog site to my list.

    BTW, I'm not sure if it's just my computer but I thought I'd let you know that your words are barely showing up against your brown background. I had to highlight your post in order to read it. Maybe it's just me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog for a while now and I wish you and Adam the best of luck! The love you already have for your future child is amazing and that baby will be lucky to have you as parents! I think it is amazing when people give love to those who need it the most! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete